We have been installing septic systems since 1978 when my Father owned the business. I would estimate that we have well over 5000 systems in the ground. Below is a small list of some of the projects & customers we have done work for, and continue to.
St. George School 16,000 gal. 12,000 gal. 7500 dosing discharged into indexing valves that dose 8 seperate fields of 1200′ each.
- Aux Sable Liquid Products 2500 gallon retention tank 4500 gpd Bio-Microbics Fast unit 2500 gallon qudraplex dosing tank discharged into 4000′ of Ads Arc 24 Chambers.
- Joliet Park District Horticulture Center 3000 gallon pre-treatment 4800 gallon with Sybr-Aer and dosing stations to chlorinator & surface discharge
- A&R Rail Distribution Center 4500 g.p.d. Bio-Microbics unit with 4-33 gpm pumps discharging 1400 feet away to four seperate systems consisting of 4000 lineal foot of ARC ADS 36 chambers.
- Every Commercial Lot in the Riverside Industrial Park (raised filter beds).
- Commonwealth Edison two-1500 gallon tanks dosing station 600′ Eq Infiltrator chambers.
- Marathon Gas Station Saunemin, Three-1250 gallon tanks, Duplex dosing station with Filtered vault, turbine pumps pressure dosing sub surface sand filter.
- Metal Stamp 1000 gallon dosing station 600′ Eq 36 Infiltrator chambers.
- Romar Custom Cabinets 3000 gallon pre-treatment with a 3000 g.p.d. Fast unit and a Lixor pump surface discharging.
- Narvick Brothers 1500 gallon tank dosing station to 600′ Eq 36 Infiltrator chambers.
- Norfolk Southern R.R. Kankakee Fast 500 g.p.d. dosing station to chlorinator.
- Riverside Medical Center two-1500 gallon tanks and a 1000 gallon Duplex Timed control to 1000′ of pressurized Eq 36 Infiltrator chambers.
- Plumber & Pipefitters Local 1500 gallon tank dosing station to 800′ Eq 36 Infiltrator chambers.
- Aroma park Fire District 1500 gallon 500′ Eq 36.
- 10 Churches in the surrounding Counties.
- Joliet Junior College Greenhouse Project 500 g.p.d. Bio-Microbics unit pressure dosed through 1-1/2″ pvc inside 600′ of chambers.